For January-February, I'm opening 5 slots for 3D commissions. You can send me a note here in DA or email me at manghacomics @ gmail dot com for your requests!
1. Julz - 100% Done and Paid image here [link]
2. Julz - 100% Done and Paid image here [link]
I accept Character Commissions for CGI renders! I can generally do Superhero commissions, but Contemporary, Fantasy, or Sci-Fi commissions are welcome. A simple breakdown of my rates:
- $10 for a single character commission posed scene with simple costumes (i.e. unitard/spandex, domino masks, cape, simple weapons like clubs, etc.). Examples:
- $25 for a single character commission with complicated costumes (i.e. hi-tech or medieval armor, big weapons like guns or rockets, bulky utility belts, and other paraphernalia.) If your request is for specific likenesses, whether with simple costumes or not, it will also fall under this category (as it takes much longer to sculpt specific features of faces.) Examples:
- Additional $5 for action scene with simple backgrounds and special effects.
- Additional $5 per character in scene ($10 if complicated costumes/effects, as noted above)
- Additional $10 for complex action (i.e. big battles), backgrounds (cityscape, forest, scifi ship, medieval castle, etc.) and special effects
Samples of complicated scenes/images:
- For comic covers and sequential pages, these are subject to negotiations.
*I would appreciate providing me with as much detail as possible (descriptions, references, visual aids, etc.). Any changes made in the middle of production will incur an additional 20% fee from what was agreed upon.
** All images will be in 300 dpi.
*** I don't do commissions with full nudity, explicit sexual actions, "vore", or disrespect of any established creeds, cultures, or lifestyles. I have the right to decline any subject matter that may not immediately fall under these categories, but that I find offensive.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- I will only take PAYPAL unless otherwise noted.
- I will start only after receiving full payment.
- Note: please set payment to "personal -> gift" so PAYPAL doesn't charge a fee!
- Once agreement has been made, production will start. Time of production is dependent on the complexity of the commission, which may vary as I also have a day job.
- Communication is encouraged. However, any changes may incur additional fees as noted above.
- A low resolution image of the current progress may be provided if I find there is a need for it (clarification, additional input, etc.)
- For personal use only. If the piece is going to be used for commercial purposes, please inform me ahead of time and we will discuss the terms.
- You retain copyrights for your characters. However, I retain all copyrights for the commission (depiction) itself, as stated by law. I may use it for my portfolios, websites, etc. Credit will be included if used in such manner.
- Please give credit by linking back to my DA page if the image is used for whatever reason.
- Once payment is received and the project is started, it is understood that these terms and conditions apply, and that I have the right to enforce and veto any and all conditions.
Servant #2 is now live at Drivethrucomics.com! Multiple file formats are available (PDF, EPUB, CBZ) and a special bundled option with Servant #1! 2 for the price of one! You can preview the first 4 pages for free at the link (requires flash player or a pdf reader). [link]
For the Kindle users, Servant #2 is now also available at Amazon.com! [link]
Note: PDF and CBZ versions are in full color while the EPUB and MOBI are in grayscale. A single purchase at Drivethrucomics gives you access to all versions!
Story and art Geoffrey Borgonia with spectacular layouts and additional digital enhancements by Gilbert Monsanto!